IP68 sealed hydrostatic level transmitter with a 17mm diameter for lowering into ground water boreholes for environmental monitoring of water level.
- Liquid Level ranges: from 6 to 200 mH2Og
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS BSL
- Output Signal: 4 to 20mA current output
- Electrical Connection: PUR, PVC or FEP cable
- Pressure Connection: Flush diaphragm or protective cap
- Dimensions: 17 mm diameter
- Weight: 100 g
- Special Options: Aluminium termination box for vented cable with over voltage protection electronics and/or PT100 transmitter
The LMK 306 ground water level transmitter has a 316L stainless steel body with a water tight electrical connection for permanent submersion in freshwater. The sensing element is an Alumina ceramic substrate with thick film strain gauges which has high corrosion resistance properties.
Available in level ranges from 6 up to 200 metres of water gauge (650 ftH2O gage) with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale.
20mm diameter with 1-5 volt output
I’m looking for a submersible borehole pressure sensor with a body diameter of no more than 20 mm with a voltage o/p of 1 to 5volts?
We would suggest the LMK306 (17mm dia) which has a 4-20mA series loop output. You can easily convert the 4-20mA to a 1-5Vdc output with a series resistor.
Water well to 75m depth limited to ∅20mm
We are looking for a pressure level sensor for installation in a water well , to a depth of 75 meters with a 4-20mA output, and the diameter dimension must be less than 20 mm?
We would suggest the LMK306 for your application which has a diameter of 17mm and is designed to be lowered into water wells.
- SKU ID: s1-lmk306-0001
- Part No: 371-7501-1-2-1-1-5-2-080-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 75
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Hidden Field: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with removable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PUR (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 80
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
Specification data sheet
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the LMK306 Ground Water Level Transmitter in your application and request a quote.
"*" indicates required fields