Transducer elements with and without compensation electronics for incorporating into OEM design instrumentation products to be integrated into systems to monitor or control the measured parameter.
Sensors for use in OEM designs
Transducers with and without signal conditioning with flexible specifications for adapting to different OEM design requirements.
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor
- IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- KS Compact SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor
- Ceramic Pressure Transducer Cells for OEM Design
- IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Tank Gauging Level Sensor
- IMP Ceramic Strain Gauge Pressure Transducer
- IMCTL Submersible Liquid Level and Temperature Transmitter
- KHC CANopen DS404 Communications Protocol Pressure Sensor
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor
- IMSTL IP68 Water Temperature and Depth Transmitter
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor
Custom capability for OEM design
These sensing component elements can be adapted for integration into many different types of applications that include automation, medical instrumentation, automotive, water industry instruments, environmental monitoring equipment, refrigeration, data logging, pneumatic/hydraulic controls, gas analysers, chemical detectors, tank level management, robotics, subsea probes and many other areas of original equipment manufacture.
If necessary these sensors can be customized to make them compatible with your specific electronic design with a variety of millivolt, voltage, current and digital output signals.
Your special mechanical mounting arrangements can be accommodated with specially molded or machined parts that conform to your required dimensions and material requirements.
A broad spectrum of electrical connector interfaces starting from basic solder pads for wiring your the electronics with your own components to flexible circuits incorporating a circuit board connector and signal conditioning electronics for easy assembly during manufacture.