Transducer elements with and without signal conditioning electronics for incorporating into OEM design instrumentation products to be integrated into systems to monitor or control the measured parameter.
Sensors for use in OEM designs
Transducers with and without signal conditioning with flexible specifications for adapting to different OEM design requirements.
- Chemical Resistant Pressure Sensor Elements for Electronic Devices & Embedded Product Design & Development
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor
- DCT143 IO-Link Interface Mobile Hydraulics OEM Short Length Pressure Sensor
- KH Mobile Hydraulics Pressure Sensor
- 17.620 G Low Cost Heavy Duty Compact OEM Hydraulic Pressure Sensor
- KHC CANopen DS404 Communications Protocol Pressure Sensor
- KS Compact SIL2 Approved Pressure Sensor
Custom capability for OEM design
These sensing component elements can be adapted for integration into many different types of applications that include automation, medical instrumentation, automotive, water industry instruments, environmental monitoring equipment, refrigeration, data logging, pneumatic/hydraulic controls, gas analysers, chemical detectors, tank level management, robotics, subsea probes and many other areas of original equipment manufacture.
These sensors are built to your custom requirements so they fit within your specific design constraints with a variety of millivolt, voltage, current and digital output signal options to suit your chosen sensor interface architecture.
Your bespoke mechanical design for mounting the sensor can be accommodated with specially molded or custom machined parts that conform to your exact specified dimensions and material requirements.
A broad spectrum of electrical connector interfaces starting from basic solder pads for wiring to directly to electronics with your own components to flexible circuits incorporating a circuit board connector, compensation and signal conditioning electronics for easy assembly during manufacture.