Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate vacuum pressure instead
- DMP343 Low Range Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Transmitters
- Vacuum, Suction, Negative Pressure Gauges
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
This tool will calculate the suction pressure by subtracting the vacuum pressure reading from the barometric pressure reading you entered and convert any combination of pressure units for each pressure value. For more information please refer to our vacuum & suction pressure guide.
Pbaro – Barometric Pressure
Enter the barometric pressure and select the associated pressure units directly underneath. The barometric pressure should be measured at the same location and time as the absolute referenced vacuum pressure was measured. For more information please refer to our barometric pressure guide.
Pvac – Vacuum
Enter the vacuum as an absolute referenced pressure reading and select the associated pressure units directly underneath. For more information please refer to our vacuum guide.
Psuction – Suction Pressure
The suction pressure is calculated by subtracting the vacuum from the barometric pressure, and will appear once the required pressure units are selected directly underneath. The suction pressure will display as a positive value. For more information please refer to our suction pressure guide.
- Vacuum, Suction Pressure Data Loggers, Recorders
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- Baroli 02 Precision Digital Pressure Gauge