Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate suction pressure instead
- IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge
- IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor
- DM01 Multi-Range High Accuracy Pressure Gauge
This tool will calculate the absolute referenced vacuum pressure by subtracting the suction from the barometric pressure reading you entered and convert any combination of pressure units for each pressure value. For more information please refer to our suction & vacuum pressure guide.
Pbaro – Barometric Pressure
Enter the barometric pressure and select the associated pressure units directly underneath. The barometric pressure should be measured at the same location and time as the suction pressure was measured. For more information please refer to our barometric pressure guide.
Psuction – Suction Pressure
Enter the suction pressure as a positive value and select the associated pressure units directly underneath. For more information please refer to our vacuum guide.
Pvac – Vacuum
The vacuum is calculated by subtracting the suction pressure from the barometric pressure, and will appear once the required pressure units are selected directly underneath. The vacuum will display as a positive absolute pressure. For more information please refer to our suction pressure guide.
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
- Vacuum Pressure Transmitters
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- DS200 Combined Pressure Switch, Gauge and Sensor