An intrinsically safe, marine approved compound range pressure transmitter for ship cargo tank IG system use to measure pressure of inert gas over a range of -10 to 30 kPa g from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This DMP 457 compound range IS pressure transmitter can be used in ship cargo tank inert gas system to measure inert gas pressure from -10 to 30 kilopascals gauge.
The transmitter is installed using a G1/2 male thread to measure the inert gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also hazardous area intrinsic safety certification and marine certification for use on ships is included with this compound range pressure transmitter to meet the requirements of measuring inert gas pressure in ship cargo tank inert gas system applications.
DMP 457 Compound Range Pressure Transmitter For Ship Use
- SKU ID: s1-dmp457-91-18329
- Pressure Range: -10 to +30
- Units: kPa
- Range Type: Compound Gauge (-P1 to +P2)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS 0.4 bar and above, 0.5% FS below 0.4 bar
- Electrical Connection: DIN-43650 plug IP65 (for 4-6mm cable)
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM