Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate force or area
- Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Natural Gas Pressure Transmitters
- ATEX Approved Pressure Transmitters
- 600 bar, 9000 psi, 60 MPa Pressure Sensors, Transducers & Transmitters
- Pressure and area to force calculator
- Force and pressure to area calculator
- Convert force to different units
- Convert area to different units
- Convert pressure to different units
Use this calculator to determine the pressure generated by a force acting over a surface that is in direct contact with the applied load. Two conversion scales show how pressure varies with changes in force and area whilst the other parameter is fixed to the entered value.
The formula used by this calculator to calculate the pressure from force and area is:
P = F / A
- P = Pressure
- F = Force
- A = Area
Applied Force (F)
This is the force generated by a load acting on a surface and can be specified in any of the force measurement units available from the drop down selection box.
Contact Area (A)
This is the contact surface area which the force is directly applied to, and can be specified in any area measurement unit available from the pull down selection choices.
Generated Pressure (P)
This is the resulting pressure generated by the specified force and area and is calculated by dividing the force by the area.
- Vacuum, Suction, Negative Pressure Gauges
- Max / Min Stored Reading Electronic Pressure Gauges
- Low Range Pressure Gauges
- Pressure Indicator Transmitters