Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate pressure or force
- RS232 Serial Interface Pressure Sensors
- DPS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter
- TPSA Precision High Pressure Transducer
- Chemical Resistant Hydrostatic Liquid Level & Pressure Sensors
- Force and area to pressure calculator
- Pressure and area to force calculator
- Convert force to different units
- Convert area to different units
- Convert pressure to different units
Use this calculator to determine the area of a contact surface which when subjected to a defined applied force results in generating the selected pressure. Two conversion scales are included to show incremental values of force with a fixed pressure, and pressure with a fixed force on one side, and the calculated area values on the other side .
The formula used by this calculator to calculate the area from force and pressure is:
A = F / P
- A = Area
- F = Force
- P = Pressure
This is the force generated by a load acting on the surface of a liquid or solid, and can be specified in any of the force measurement units available from the drop down selection box.
This is the resulting pressure measured or required from the specified force applied to a surface area.
This is the area of surface which would generate the resulting pressure from the applied force entered, and can be converted into any of the area measurement units available in the drop-down list.
- Clean Room Monitor for Air Differential Pressure, Temperature and Humidity – PMDS4
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor
- Data Logging Pressure Gauges
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger