Find measurement products for your application and request a price quotation
- Sensors - Devices for converting physical measurements into electrical signals.
- Gauges - Instruments for displaying measurement readings.
- Loggers - Recording instrumentation for storing measurement readings to analyse trends.
- Calibrators - High accuracy test instrumentation for checking and adjusting measuring performance.
- Indicators - Panel mount, standalone and retrofittable readouts for monitoring, controlling and displaying measurement readings.
- Switches - Devices which close electrical contacts or activate a fixed amplitude signal when a measured threshold has been reached.
Browse through the latest questions and answers related to the following aspects of measurement techniques and product specifications
- Accuracy - Measurement error performance specifications
- Calibration - Techniques, terminology and using calibrators
- Certification - Standards and approvals for general and specialised applications
- Electrical Signal - Analogue and digital signal types
- Environment - Ambient and process conditions that will be applied to measurement instrumentation.
- Operation & Installation - Issues and best practises for using measurement equipment.
- Measurement - Conversions and calculations of measurement readings
- Product Selection - Products for specific application requirements
View the most recently added guidance articles for sourcing, setting up and using measurement equipment.
Choose a tool to simplify measurement calculations that you often use to convert input or outputs, engineering units and other specification checks.
Select a look-up table to convert measurement readings to other units.
Can’t find the information you are looking for?