Find measurement products for your application and request a price quotation.
- Sensors – Devices for converting physical measurements into electrical signals.
- Gauges – Instruments for displaying measurement readings.
- Loggers – Recording instrumentation for storing measurement readings to analyse trends.
- Calibrators – High accuracy test instrumentation for checking and adjusting measuring performance.
- Interfaces – Panel mount, standalone and retrofit readouts & signal conditioning modules with sensor inputs & outputs for monitoring, controlling and displaying measurement readings.
- Switches – Devices which close electrical contacts or activate a fixed amplitude signal when a measured threshold has been reached.
Browse guidance articles for sourcing, setting up and using measurement equipment.
Choose a tool to simplify measurement calculations that you often use to convert input or outputs, engineering units and other specification checks.
- Pressure – Convert and calculate pressure readings.
- Depth/Level – Determine the quantity of contents in a tank or convert a liquid depth reading.
- Force, Load & Torque – Calculate linear and turning force measurements or use force to calculate other measurements.
- Mass & Weight – Determine mass of an object in different units and derive mass and other related measurements.
- Flow – Combine flow speed of gases and fluids with cross sectional area to calculate volume and mass flow rates. Predict mass and volume quantities over time.
- Density – Use mass and volume measurements to determine fluid and gas densities. Ascertain variations of quantity for changes in mass, volume or density.
- Temperature – Convert temperature readings into different units
- Length, Area & Volume – Use dimensional measurements to calculate area and volume.
- Time & Frequency – Convert measured time periods to other units. Calculate rotational speeds from cycle periods.
- Speed & Acceleration – Use distance and time to calculate average speed. Convert speed and acceleration into other units. Determine fuel economy, travel range and journey time.
- Input/Output – Determine measurement readings for a given input and output measurement range for analogue and digital signals.