Find measurement products for your application and request a price quotation.
- Sensors - Devices for converting physical measurements into electrical signals.
- Gauges - Instruments for displaying measurement readings.
- Loggers - Recording instrumentation for storing measurement readings to analyse trends.
- Calibrators - High accuracy test instrumentation for checking and adjusting measuring performance.
- Indicators - Panel mount, standalone and retrofittable readouts for monitoring, controlling and displaying measurement readings.
- Switches - Devices which close electrical contacts or activate a fixed amplitude signal when a measured threshold has been reached.
Browse through the latest questions and answers related to the following aspects of measurement techniques and product specifications
- Product Selection - Products for specific application requirements.
- Operation & Installation - Using and installing measurement equipment.
- Measurement - Techniques, accuracy, converting readings and signal conditioning.
View the most recently added guidance articles for sourcing, setting up and using measurement equipment.
- Applications – Using and selecting measurement instrumentation devices.
- Conversion Tables – Look-up table for converting measurement units.
- Definitions – Terms, acronyms, abbreviations and phrases defined.
- FAQs – Lists of frequently asked questions about a specific measurement topic.
- Glossaries – Lists of terms often used relating to a particular measurement topic.
Choose a tool to simplify measurement calculations that you often use to convert input or outputs, engineering units and other specification checks.
- Pressure – Convert and calculate pressure readings.
- Depth/Level - Determine the quantity of contents in a tank or convert a liquid depth reading.
- Force, Load & Torque - Calculate linear and turning force measurements or use force to calculate other measurements.
- Mass & Weight - Determine mass of an object in different units and derive mass and other related measurements.
- Flow - Combine flow speed of gases and fluids with cross sectional area to calculate volume and mass flow rates. Predict mass and volume quantities over time.
- Density - Use mass and volume measurements to determine fluid and gas densities. Ascertain variations of quantity for changes in mass, volume or density.
- Temperature - Convert temperature readings into different units
- Length, Area & Volume - Use dimensional measurements to calculate area and volume.
- Time & Frequency - Convert measured time periods to other units. Calculate rotational speeds from cycle periods.
- Speed & Acceleration - Use distance and time to calculate average speed. Convert speed and acceleration into other units. Determine fuel economy, travel range and journey time.
- Input/Output - Determine measurement readings for a given input and output measurement range for analogue and digital signals.
Can’t find the information you are looking for?