Digital readout instruments for displaying measurement readings from conditioned sensor inputs and providing control outputs.
Browse digital readouts for interfacing with pressure transducers, temperature probes, position sensors, flowmeters and load cells. Choose a digital display readout for triggering an alarm or providing a continuous analogue output to control a variable speed pump or regulating valve. Select a digital readout for mounting in a DIN size panel slot, screw mounting to a wall, or combining with a sensor to provide a local digital readout display.
- Strain Gauge Input Panel Meters - Digital panel meters for displaying inputs from 4 wire ratiometric strain gauge sensors such as millivolt output pressure transducers and load cells.
- Alarm Relay Output Process Indicators - Digital process indicators with configurable solenoid switch alarms for on/off control of single or multiple setpoints of TC, RTD, position or pressure sensor input readings.
- Local Plug-On Digital Displays - Compact digital display modules for plugging onto the electrical interfaces of sensors to provide a local reading capability remote from the instrumentation control room.
- Digital Controllers - Digital controllers for panel or bench mounting which provide variable or continuous control outputs for controlling pumps, valves, heaters, actuators or motors.
- XSYS-0011 Portable Multichannel Data Logger with Optional Printer and Integrated Transport Case
- SRP94 Large LED Process Display Panel Mount Indicator
- SRP-N118 Digital Alarm Indicator for Wall Mounting
- PA430 Add-On LED Display
- TDP Plug-In Display for Pressure Transmitters
- 2500 High Performance Digital Controller
- 4T96 Digital Panel Process Indicator
- 2400 Multi Channel Digital Indicator
- 40T96 Digital Process Alarm Indicator
- 4T48 Digital Panel Meter
- 40T48 Digital Readout with Alarm Relays
- 40B96 Strain Gauge Readout with Process Alarm Relays