I need a hydraulic transducer that measures pressure up to 3000 psi pressure units with a separate digital read out that can be located away from the transducer. The read out must be able to operate from a 120 volts alternating current and the transducer will be installed on a hydraulic line. What do you suggest?
You could use a DMP333 which is available as a 3000 psi hydraulic transducer and connect this to a SRP94 which is a digital readout that can be powered by 120Vac. The indicator can be configured to read in psi pressure units and joined to the transducer with the required length of transducer cable in the factory or by the installer.
- Pressure Range: 3000 psi g
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS (std, 11-12bit res)
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1 connector (4 pin)
- Pressure Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM (standard)
- Display: 6 digits (946)
- Inputs: Milliamps (mA) or Volts (V) (18)
- Outputs: No outputs (00)
- Power Supply: 85-260V ac/dc (4)
- Optional Extras: IP65 Front Panel Frame (01)