The DMP 333 is a stainless steel 316L wetted parts pressure sensor for high pressure ranges from 60 bar (900 psi) up to 600 bar (9000 psi).
- Pressure Range: 0 to 60 bar up to 0 to 600 bar gauge or absolute
- Accuracy: 0.35%, 0.25% or 0.1% FS
- Output Signal: 2 wire 4-20mA, 3 wire 0-20mA or 0-10Vdc
- Electrical Connections: ISO4400 DIN plug IP65, Binder 723 5 pin, M12x1 4 pin, IP67/IP68 cable gland or Stainless steel field housIng
- Pressure Connectors: G1/4 or G1/2 male with DIN3852 or EN837 style sealing, 1/4 or 1/2 NPT male
- Media Compatibility: SS316L process connection and diaphragm with FKM, EPDM or NBR.
- Media Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125 degC
- Special Options: ATEX & IECEx IS approved for gas or dust, SIL2 Approved electronics
- Weight: ~140 g
- Dimensions: 26.5 mm diameter
A fully customisable pressure sensor designed primarily for high pressure applications where a higher grade performance is required for research and testing purposes.
The DMP333 incorporates a silicon piezoresistive sensing element which provides a highly linear measurement with very low hystersis and repeatability.
To adapt the DMP 333 high pressure transducer to different environments a range of optional features can be chosen such as IS and SIL2 approved electronics, IP68 electrical connections for flooding protection and robust field housing for process plant installations.
The DMP333 can be used on applications such as hydraulic test benches, presses, injection moulding machines, hydraulic actuation and vehicle hydraulic systems.
The DMP 333 is accurate to 0.35% FS with options for 0.25% or 0.1% FS. Good long term stability of 0.1% FS over a period of 1 year.
Nitrogen cylinder in zone 1
Monitor nitrogen cylinder pressure in a zone 1 area.
- SKU ID: s1-dmp333-0002
- Part No: 130-2003-E-3-100-100-1-000
- Pressure Range: 200bar
- Units: bar
- Reference: Gauge
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, ATEX / IECEx IS, (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS (11-12bit res)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
Water filled pressure vessel
Measuring up to a maximum pressure of 375 bar in a water filled pressure vessel.
- SKU ID: s1-dmp333-0001
- Pressure Range: 600 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS (std, 11-12bit res)
- Electrical Connection: Cable gland IP67
- Length of PVC Cable (metres) if required: 2
- Pressure Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM (standard)
SIL approved SFF & lambda values
What is the SFF/lambda values for this transmitter to calculate the PFD for my loop?
The Safe Failure Fraction and lambda values are shown in the table below:
|Function Safety Data|
|Hardware Fault Tolerance||0|
|Safe Failure Fraction (SFF)||61.0%|
|Safe Detected Failure Rate (ISD||O /hour|
|Safe Undetected Failure Rate (ISU)||6,13e-8 /hour|
|Dangerous Detected Failure Rate (IDD)||3,66E-8 /hour|
|Dangerous Undetected Failure Rate (IDU)||6,28E-8 /hour|
|Dangerous Diagnostic Coverage||37%|
|Mean Time Between Failure Dangerous (MTTFd)||1148 years|
|Mean Time Between Failure Spurious (MTTFs)||1863 years|
|Fit for use in Safety Integrity Level||2|
|Fit for use in Spurious Trip Level™||5|
Difference between 100mm & 133mm long version
Will the DMP 333 sensor be 100mm long with the IS version, or does it have to be 133mm?
The IS version without SIL2 approval is 100mm long. The 133mm length only applies to the SIL2 or the 0.1% accuracy versions of the DMP 333.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the DMP333 High Range Precision Pressure Transmitter in your application and request a quote.