We need to measure the level of liquid in a pressurised tank. We have a pressure sensor at the top of the tank and one at the bottom, and therefore the required instrument will need to have two input channels and the ability to process the readings from both sensors to calculate the level and display it on the display.
The CMC-N16 is a wall mounted version of the MultiCon multichannel display indicator which can provide two input channels for the tank pressure sensors. The CMC-N16 can then be configured to perform the necessary maths to determine the pressure difference, and then convert the pressure to tank liquid level. The CMC-N16 has a versatile display for which you can configure multiple screens to switch between automatically to display the level, top & bottom pressure in any sequence, or altogether on one display screen. You can also upload a picture of the tank and overlay readings to help identify and associate the readings with the actual sensor positions on the tank.
MultiCon Dual Input Tank Level Display Indicator
- SKU ID: s1-multicon-123-16501
- Part No: CMC-N16-PS3/ETE/E/E/FUN2-0B1
- MultiCon Type: CMC-N16 wall mount, 3.5 inch display, 4 inputs max
- Power Supply (Block P): 19-50V DC / 16-35V AC (PS3)
- Digital Coms (Block D): Ethernet to RJ45 (ETE)
- Inputs / Outputs (Block C): empty (E)
- Inputs / Outputs (Block B): empty (E)
- Inputs / Outputs (Block A): 2 x universal input (also totalizer on 0/4-20 mA input), isolated (FUN2)
- Options: front USB Host (0B1)