If you use a mercury density of 13,595.1 kg/m³ at 0 degC and standard gravity of 9.80665 m/s² to calculate the pressure generated by 1 mmHg in SI units, then the pressure in pounds force per square inch can be converted to millimetres of mercury column using the following method:
- 1 mmHg = 133.322 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- mmHg value x 133.322 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- mmHg value = psi value x 51.7149
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in mmHg 0°C.
- UPS-HSR USB Pressure Sensor with High Sample Rate Logging
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request product info for a mmHg 0°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 20 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in mmHg 0°C.