Low range pressure transmitter with a bidirectional compound range from minus 1 to plus 1 psi gauge and low operating temperature of -40 degC.
The DMK 351 has a large diameter variable capacitive dry cell sensing module which is ideal for low range pressure measurements, and since it has no liquid filled components which would stiffen at lower temperatures, it can operate without any significant effect on performance.
DMK351 Low Range Gauge Pressure Transmitter
- SKU ID: s1-dmk351-6-15837
- Pressure Range: -1 to +1
- Units: psi
- Reference Type: Bi-directional Gauge (-P to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Media Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125 degC