Liquid level sensors for measuring the level of freshwater in tanks, boreholes, reservoirs, rivers, canals, streams and wells.
These hydrostatic level sensors are made from materials which are compatible with freshwater .
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor - Water resistant pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic pressures in the range of 0-0.5 mWC up to 0-100 mWC.
- LMP305 Borehole Level Transmitter
- DCL 571 RS485 Modbus RTU Submersible 22mm dia Groundwater & Wastewater Level Probe
- IMSTL IP68 Water Temperature and Depth Transmitter
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor
- 2 meters of freshwater depth, submersible pressure transmitter - Fresh water submersible pressure sensor with 4-20mA output for measuring 0 to 2m of fresh water depth.
- Stilling well 3ft range SDI-12 interface lake water level sensor - A data acquisition compatible level sensor for submerging in a lake stilling well and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 3ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding reading via an SDI-12 serial interface through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- Filtered rainwater cistern 13ft range 4-20mA submersible drinking and cooking water level sensor
- Irrigation water channel and storage dam 10m range SDI-12 submersible level sensor
- -5…+50degC temperature and 10m range level dual 4-20mA submersible borehole transmitter
- 120in range 0-5Vdc output submersible river depth sensor