A submersible headwater level sensor for submerging in a hydroelectric dam river and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 40ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This submersible headwater level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 40 feet to monitor river water level.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into a hydroelectric dam river until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected hydroelectric dam river level monitoring instrumentation.
IMCL Submersible Headwater Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imcl-27-19978
- Pressure Range: 0 to 40
- Units: ftH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge, Vented (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C (2)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L (A)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Type: PUR (A)
- Cable Length: 50
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone