Analog output hydrostatic sensors with a 0 to 10 volt amplified output signal for measuring liquid head pressure or fluid level.
Choose transducers for fitting to the outside of a fluid storage tank or submerging in liquid to send a 0-10 volts signal which is proportional to the hydrostatic pressure of the vertical liquid column height above the transducer.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter
- MTM3000 10mm diameter submersible miniature pressure transducer
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor