Analog output hydrostatic sensors with a 0 to 10 volt amplified output signal for measuring liquid head pressure or fluid level.
Choose transducers for fitting to the outside of a fluid storage tank or submerging in liquid to send a 0-10 volts signal which is proportional to the hydrostatic pressure of the vertical liquid column height above the transducer.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor - Low cost OEM diesel fuel or water level sensor for installing inside or outside a storage tank.
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor - Water resistant pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic pressures in the range of 0-0.5 mWC up to 0-100 mWC.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor - Economical IP68 protected sensor with stainless steel 316L housing and Ceramic strain gauge sensing diaphragm for measuring liquid depth pressure.
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor - IP68 protect pressure sensor for monitoring potable water level to depths of 100 metres.
- IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Tank Gauging Level Sensor - Economical pressure transducer for monitoring fluid level inside a tank where there is no external mounting point at the bottom of the tank.
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor - Analogue output sensor for immersing in seawater to determine depth or change in water level by measuring hydrostatic pressure.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one hydrostatic level switch, digital level gauge and level sensor with level ranges from 1 mWG up to 600 mWG (3.3 to 1969 ftWG).