Is there a sensor that is suitable for measuring the level of a corrosive liquid up to about a foot in height, which is held in a vessel that is surrounded by a water bath?
Our suggestion would be the LMK382 which has a ceramic diaphragm and a male thread for connecting to an external tank connection. Also the cable connection is IP68 and suitable for permanent submersion in the water bath.
LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter
- Hydrostatic Pressure Range: 0.4 mWG (1.3 ftWG)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Seal Gasket Material: FKM
- Accuracy: 0.175% FS BSL (standard)
- Mounting Configuration: Threaded for flange or external mounting
- Cable Type: PVC (standard, 70degC max))
- Cable Length (metres): 2
- Vented Cable Jct Box (not ATEX): Not required