A low range externally mounted water level sensor for measuring the height of freshwater over a range of 0 to 50cm from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This IMP LR low range externally mounted water level sensor can be used to measure freshwater storage tank contents from 0 to 50 centimetres.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the G1/4 male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the M12 type pin connector to connected water level monitoring instrumentation.
IMPLR Low Range Externally Mounted Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-18337
- Pressure Range: 50
- Units: cmH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: M12 4 pin connector (G)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)