A food grade externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of milk in a bulk milk cooler over a range of 0 to 150cm from the dairy pipe process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the weather proof cable electrical connection.
This DMP 331P food grade externally mounted liquid level sensor can be used to measure bulk milk cooler contents from 0 to 150 centimetres.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the dairy pipe process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the weather proof sealed gland and cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also a stainless steel 316L flush diaphragm and food grade oil filling is included with this externally mounted liquid level sensor to meet the requirements of measuring the level in a bulk milk cooler.
DMP 331P Food Grade Dairy Pipe Fitting Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331p-24-18431
- Pressure Range: 0 to 150
- Units: cmH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: Dairy pipe DN25
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media & Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max