An externally mounted liquid level transducer for measuring the height of soap water solution with up to 50% NaOH concentration, over a range of 0 to 200in from the G1 1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This LMK351 externally mounted flush diaphragm liquid level transducer can be used to measure a soap water solution with up to 50% NaOH concentration from 0 to 200 inches.
The transducer is attached to the outside fitting of a tank using the G1 1/2 male process connection, and the measured level from the flush diaphragm is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the DIN plug pin connector to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK351 Flush Diaphragm Liquid Level Transducer
- Pressure Range: 0 – 200 inH2O gauge
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V 3 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: G 1 1/2″ male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: Stainless Steel
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM