Liquid level sensor for measuring the quantity of vegetable oil in a 10 metre high tank. This sensor has a o to 10 volt dc output which will be proportional to the hydrostatic pressure of the vegetable oil above the sensor position.
- Pressure Range: 10 metres of water gauge (specify SG correction if required)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS (standard)
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Media and Temperature: Food grade, 125degC max
- Pressure Connection: G3/4 Flush DIN3852
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L (standard)