A fuel tank mounted level sensor for measuring the height of diesel in a automatic diesel fire pump engine fuel tank over a range of 0 to 48in from the 1/4 BSP male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the weather proof cable electrical connection.
This 18.605 G diesel fuel tank level sensor can be used on a fire pump engine to measure the diesel tank contents from 0 to 48 inches.
The sensor is mounted ot the outside of the fire pump engine fuel tank using a 1/4 BSP male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the weather proof sealed gland and cable which feeds into a PLC and emails the operator when the tank becomes low.
18.605 G Diesel Fuel Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-18605g-92-25168
- Measuring Range: 0 to 48 inches of diesel fuel
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc, 3 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FSO
- Electrical Connection: IP68 submersible cable
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 6 feet
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Mechanical Connection: G1/4 male