A plastic submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a chemical tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 250cm from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the submersible FEP coated cable electrical connection.
This LMK 809 plastic submersible chemical tank liquid level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 250 centimetres to monitor chemical storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the chemical tank until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed FEP coated cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK 809 Plastic Submersible Chemical Tank Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk809-52-18596
- Pressure Range: 0 to 250
- Units: cmH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc, 3 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: PVDF
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 99.9%
- Media Exposed Seals: FFKM
- Cable Type: FEP (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 10
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)