A low range submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a freshwater tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 2ft from the flush diaphragm, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 382 submersible freshwater tank liquid level sensor which has a flush open and exposed sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 2 feet to monitor freshwater storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the freshwater tank until the flush diaphragm reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK 382 Low Range Submersible Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk382-46-18108
- Pressure Range: 2
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc, 3 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 25
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)