An externally mounted chemical liquid level sensor for measuring the height of ferrous chloride & hydrochloric acid over a range of 0 to 60in from the G1 1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the weather proof cable electrical connection.
This LMK 351 externally mounted chemical liquid level sensor can be used to measure ferrous chloride & hydrochloric acid storage tank contents from 0 to 60 inches.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the G1 1/2 male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 0 to 10 volts dc analog output signal through the weather proof sealed gland and cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK 351 External Mounted Chemical Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk351-76-17645
- Pressure Range: 60
- Units: inH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: G1 1/2 male DIN3852 with flush diaphragm
- Process Connector Material: PVDF (25bar & below only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM