Borehole water level transducer for lowering into a borehole to measure the changing water level, and determine the recharge rate of the surrounding groundwater.
Measuring the level of a borehole over time provides important information on the capacity of the water well and and how well it will support the intended or ongoing demand from the surrounding area being fed by the well.
This configuration of the IMCL borehole water level transducer will measure the height of water above the sensor position in the borewell up to a height of 50 metres.
The transducer is fitted with a 100 metre length of vented cable to reach to the top of the borehole which maybe a significant height above the maximum water recharge level underground.
IMCL Borehole Water Level Transducer
- Part No: IMCL-G5000-7A2-AAV-100-000
- Pressure Range: 50
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10Vdc (3 wire)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS per °C
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 100
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone
- Optional Extras: Vented cable junction box