A submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a dust suppression system freshwater tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 3m from the flush diaphragm, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMP 307 submersible freshwater tank liquid level sensor which has a flush open and exposed sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 3 metres to monitor dust suppression system freshwater storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the dust suppression system freshwater tank until the flush diaphragm reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMP 307 Submersible Freshwater Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmp307-48-20297
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 0 to 3
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above, 0.5% FS below 4mH2O (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)