SDI-12 interface hydrostatic level sensors with a serial digital interface for measuring liquid depth and returning the reading to low powered telemetry instrumentation in remote locations.
These sensors are intended for use with environmental monitoring instrumentation which utilises the SDI-12 software communications protocol.
- S12C SDI-12 Seawater Pressure & Temperature Transducer - SDI-12 protocol transducer for sensing water depth level and temperature in seawater, brackish water, tidal water, saline water or leachate.
- S12S SDI-12 Coms IP68 Pressure and Temperature Sensor - Combined pressure and temperature sensor with a 1200 baud rate serial data interface as defined by the SDI-12 support group.
- Stilling well 3ft range SDI-12 interface lake water level sensor - A data acquisition compatible level sensor for submerging in a lake stilling well and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 3ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding reading via an SDI-12 serial interface through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- Irrigation water channel and storage dam 10m range SDI-12 submersible level sensor - A low powered telemetry system water level sensor for submerging in irrigation water channels or storage dams and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 10m from the nose cone, and sending the reading via a SDI-12 serial interface through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- 2ft range SDI-12 interface submersible shallow depth streamflow level sensor
- 2m range SDI-12 interface submersible lake level sensor for environmental monitoring
- Roadside creeks & streams flood SDI-12 coms water level sensor
- 50m seawater depth and temperature sensor with SDI-12