SDI-12 interface hydrostatic level sensors with a serial digital interface for measuring liquid depth and returning the reading to low powered telemetry instrumentation in remote locations.
These sensors are intended for use with environmental monitoring instrumentation which utilises the SDI-12 software communications protocol.
- SLS-D SDI-12 Digital Interface Submersible Level Sensor - This submersible level sensor has SDI-12 digital communications which provides the level and temperature readings as a serial output using the SDI-12 version 1.4 protocol.
- Stilling well 3ft range SDI-12 interface lake water level sensor
- Irrigation water channel and storage dam 10m range SDI-12 submersible level sensor
- 2ft range SDI-12 interface submersible shallow depth streamflow level sensor
- 2m range SDI-12 interface submersible lake level sensor for environmental monitoring
- Roadside creeks & streams flood SDI-12 coms water level sensor
- 50m seawater depth and temperature sensor with SDI-12
- SDI-12 freshwater submersible pressure sensor for measurement up to 5 metres
- Low power consumption SDI-12 lake water level sensor
- 70m/230ft depth SDI-12 submersible freshwater level probe
- 10 metre submersible water depth and temperature transducer with USB digital connection
- Low powered digital out IP68 100mb level & temperature sensor
- Evaporation pan SDI-12 environmental data interface water level sensor