A submersible water level sensor for submerging in a lake and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 2m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding SDI-12 signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This S12S submersible lake level sensor which has a nose cone to protect sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 2 metres for environmental monitoring of lake water level.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the lake until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured lake level is sent using a SDI-12 1200 baud rate serial digital interface signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
S12S Submersible SDI-12 Lake Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-s12s-36-17757
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone