We are looking for an immersion gauge sensors with vented cable for measuring the level of oil. The range required is 0 to 100 mbar with a digital output for sending both level and temperature which will run off a 9V power supply?
The S12S submersible digital level & temperature sensor will work from a power supply between 6 and 40 volts dc, has a low powered SDI-12 digital interface, and measures both pressure and temperature.
S12S SDI-12 Coms IP68 Level and Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0 to 100
- Units: mbar
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: FEP
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone