I am looking for a a submersible water level sensor for an environment which is non corrosive. The cable length should be 15 meters and the range to measure absolute pressure of up to 2 bar. We would prefer communication via SDI-12 if possible.
We would suggest the S12C which is a submersible level probe with a SDI-12 protocol signal interface and has the option to measure absolute pressure rather than venting to air pressure above the water surface.
S12C SDI-12 Submersible Absolute Water Level Sensor
- Pressure Range: 2
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Absolute / Non-Vented (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing Material: Stainless steel 316L (freshwater only)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Alumina Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone