A data acquisition compatible level sensor for submerging in a lake stilling well and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 3ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding reading via an SDI-12 serial interface through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This S12S submersible lake water level sensor, which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm, is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 3 feet to monitor lake water level.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into a stilling well in a fixed position partially submerged in the lake, until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured water level is sent using a SDI-12 1200 baud rate serial digital interface signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to a connected data acquisition system for logging and sending to a central monitoring location via telemetry.
S12S Stilling Well Lake Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-s12s-36-25057
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3
- Units: ftH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 25
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone