A shallow depth submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a stream and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 2ft from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding level reading via the SDI-12 interface through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This S12S submersible shallow depth streamflow liquid level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 2 feet to monitor streamflow water level.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the streamflow until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a SDI-12 1200 baud rate serial digital interface signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
S12S SDI-12 Shallow Depth Streamflow Submersible Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-s12s-36-20874
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2
- Units: ftH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone