A low powered telemetry system water level sensor for submerging in irrigation water channels or storage dams and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 10m from the nose cone, and sending the reading via a SDI-12 serial interface through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This S12S submersible irrigation water channel liquid level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure the water height from 0 to 10 metres to monitor irrigation water channels and storage dams.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the irrigation water channel or storage dam until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured water level is sent using a SDI-12 1200 baud rate serial digital interface signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected agricultural water level monitoring telemetry systems.
S12S Agricultural Submersible Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-s12s-36-25060
- Pressure Range: 0 to 10
- Units: mH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone