This low power consumption SDI-12 interface sensor will measure the water level of roadside creeks and streams to sense the level of flooding.
This SDI-12 enabled sensor is ideal for interfacing with self battery powered remote terminal units (RTU) with 3G mobile communications uplink to a central SCADA system.
The S12S has very low range capability for measuring the shallow water depth, and combined with the SDI-12 protocol serial communications provides a digital signal using minimal power which conserves the battery life of remote terminal units which have to rely on solar & wind power to keep the battery charged.
S12S SDI-12 Submersible Water Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-s12s-0001
- Pressure Range: 3
- Units: ftH2O
- Range Type: Gauge / Vented (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: SDI12 communications protocol interface
- Housing & Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton
- Cable Type: PUR
- Cable Length: 40
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN3852 with removable nose cone