Marine approved hydrostatic liquid level sensors for use in marine environments.
These sensors are designed to be lowered into a tank or mounted to the outside of the tank in a wet environment. The sensors are suitable for measuring the level of seawater ballast, diesel fuel, wastewater and liquid cargo tanks.
- LMK458 Marine Approved Hydrostatic Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA output for measuring level of contents inside ship ballast, fuel, liquid cargo or wastewater tanks
- LMK 487 Submersible Ballast Tank and Draught Level Pressure Transmitter - A 22mm diameter titanium body seawater depth and level probe with a 4-20mA output with Lloyds and DNV-GL ship approval, for monitoring the quantity of ballast or the draft of a ship’s hull.
- LMK457 Marine Approved Level Transmitter - Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional all CuNiFe construction for sea-water compatibility in ranges from 0.4 mH2O to 250mH2O gauge.
- Floating dry dock ballast tank 14ft range 4-20mA output submersible seawater level sensor
- Desalination plant seawater feed tanks 5m range 4-20mA output submersible level sensor
- 9m 4-20mA ship fish storage seawater storage tank submersible level sensor
- 6m deep ballast tank level transmitter with marine certificate
- 100 meter IP68 sea water level transmitter with Marine & ATEX approval
- DNV / GL marine certified submersible seawater level transmitter for 0-3 metre depth
- 20 foot deep submersible salt water level transmitter for marine use
- Hydrophone array submersible 200 meter seawater depth sensor
- Screw-in 2m height onboard marine vessel diesel tank base mount level sensor