- Pressure Ranges: 1 to 100 mH2O, 100 mbar to 10 bar gauge
- Output Signals: 4-20mA 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS 0.4 bar and above, 0.35% below
- Electrical Connections: IP68 submersible gland and TPE-U cable
- Process Connections: G3/4 flush male, flush diaphragm, nose cone
- Media Compatibility: Titanium body, Ceramic diaphragm, TPE-U cable sheath, FKM, EPDM or FFKM seals, POM-C nose cone
- Special Features: Seawater compatibility, ship approval
- Special Options: ATEX / IECEx intrinsic safety
This seawater level transmitter probe has a slim 22 mm outer diameter so that it can be easily installed in 1 inch diameter pipes.
The body is made from titanium alloy providing excellent corrosion resistance to salt water for long periods of time. The diaphragm is made from a ceramic alumina which is also highly corrosion resistant to saltwater conditions
The LMK487 ship draught and ballast tank level sensor has been approved by DNV-GL and Lloyd’s Register for use on a marine vessel, and ATEX / IECEx intrinsically safe approved for use in hazardous areas.
The 4-20mA current loop output can be custom scaled in the factory to any pressure, depth or level, and calibrated for a particular sea water specific gravity (SG).