Marine approved level transmitter with 4-20mA current loop output for shipbuilding with optional all CuNiFe construction for sea-water compatibility in ranges from 0.4 mH2O to 250mH2O gauge.
- Hydrostatic Level Ranges: 0.4 up to 250 mWG
- Accuracy: 0.35% full scale with optional 0.25%
- Output Signal: 4-20mA current
- Electrical Connection: IP68 submersible TPE cable outlet
- Pressure Connections: flange or screw-in with flush diaphragm
- Special Features: DNV & GL marine approved for use on ships ballast, fuel and liquid cargo tanks
- Special Options: CuNi10Fe1Mn construction for sea-water immersion, ATEX IS approval
The LMK 457 marine level transmitter has a capacitive ceramic sensing diaphragm which is compatible with sea water and salt spray when the copper nickel alloy option is specified.
The LMK457 marine level transmitter is Germanischer Lloyd (GL) and Det Norske Veritas (DNV)approved for marine use and can be used on seawater ballast, fuel, oil, service and waste water systems.
ATEX approved for intrinsically safe use in hazardous environments the LMK-457 marine approved level transmitter can also be used on ship systems which are handling flammable and volatile chemicals such as oil, gas, liquid petroleum gas (LPG) and liquid natural gas (LNG).
The LMK-457 ballast level sensor comes in a range of pressure fittings for either lowering into a tank, screwing into a pipe or flange mounting to the wall of a tank.
Hold bilge water ingress system water level monitoring
We are looking for a marine approved sensor to monitor water level on a hold bilge water ingress system, the range will be 20 metres and the sensor be lowered into the bilge?
We would suggest the following configuration of the LMK 457 to measure the level of bilge water:
- SKU ID: sl-lmk457-0001
- Part No: 761-2001-1-1-2-E-1-4-3-025-000
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 2.5 mH2O g
- Length of Cable (metres): 25
- Pressure Connection: Protection cap (immersible)
- Housing & Pressure Connector Material: Stainless steel 316Ti
- ATEX IS Approval: Yes
- Seals: FKM
- Accuracy: 0.175% FS BSL (standard)
Specification data sheets
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the LMK457 Marine Approved Level Transmitter in your application and request a quote.