Marine approved hydrostatic liquid level sensor for mounting on the base of an onboard 2 metre high diesel tank to monitor fuel usage.
This DMK 458 marine vessel approved pressure transmitter is used to measure the hydrostatic pressure of the diesel fuel left in the tank which is directly proportional to the diesel height in the tank.
The sensor is fitted to a tapping point on the base of the tank with a 1/2 BSP male thread which has a larger than normal opening in the middle to allow more viscous diesel to easily fill the void in front of the measurement diaphragm when the temperature is lower.
Certification from all the major shipping approval bodies is included with the DMK 458 for onboard diesel fuel tank level applications.
DMK 458 Screw-In Marine Approved Level Sensor
- PDF: DMK458 data sheet
- Part No: 59C-2000-1-2-G10-H00-1-8-2-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 2
- Units: metres height of Diesel
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Electrical Connection: ISO 4400 plug IP65 (for 4-6mm cable)
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 open port (40 bar max)
- Housing & Process Connection Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM