A marine approved submersible seawater level sensor for submerging in desalination plant water tanks and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 5m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 458 desalination plant level sensor which has a nose cone to protect the sensor diaphragm is used to measure seawater height from 0 to 5 metres to monitor feed, intermediate and permeate water tanks.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the seawater tank until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured depth of seawater is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to the desalination plant control instrumentation.
LMK 458 Submersible Marine Approved Seawater Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lls-spec-92-22504
- Pressure Range: 0 to 5
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Copper Nickel Alloy (seawater compatible)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)
- Cable Length: 15
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)