Plastic based chemical resistant casing material, protected from liquid immersion, 4 to 20 mA current output signal liquid level sensor.
A device with a plastic based housing material provides protection against corrosion damage from many acid and alkaline chemicals, which would otherwise attack a device with a metal housing. Submersible devices are protected from the ingress of liquids to a specified maximum immersed depth. These sensors measure the level or depth of a fluid and convert the measurement to an analog current output signal between 4 to 20 milliamps over a specified liquid level measurement range.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe - The chemical resistant LMK806 submersible level probe is designed for use in confined spaces with aggressive media.
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter - IP68 mid range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and aggressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT.
- LMK 858 Plastic Submersible Liquid Level Sensor with Removable Cable - Chemical resistant liquid level sensor with detachable signal cable for measuring quantity of aggressive media such acids and alkalis and sludge in tanks located outside of factory buildings.
- 120cm range 4-20mA submersible chemical tank level sensor for farm water line mineral injection
- 10m high chemical tank 4-20mA output submersible PVC and ceramic protected liquid level sensor
- 250cm range 0-10Vdc output plastic submersible chemical tank level sensor
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- Sulfuric acid 12-15% conc. drop-in level probe for 10m high tank
- Swimming pool submersible pressure transmitter with 300 mbar range
- Plastic seawater depth probe with 20ft range & 4-20mA out
- Ferric Chloride solution hydrostatic level transmitter
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Hot leachate level transmitter for 20m deep well monitoring on landfill sites