A plastic submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a chemical tank used for injecting minerals into water lines on farms, and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 120 cm from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 809 submersible chemical tank liquid level sensor which has a flush diaphragm behind the nose, is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 120 centimetres to monitor farm chemical storage tank contents.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the farm chemical tank until the nose cone reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK 809 Submersible Liquid Chemical Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk809-52-20163
- Pressure Range: 0 to 120
- Units: cmH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: PP-HT
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 99.9%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: FEP (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)