We are looking for a hydrostatic level transmitter for a 30 metre deep water reservoir with a 4-20 mA output, which is anti-corrosion and resistant to ferric chloride acid (FeCl3) dissolved in water.
The LMK807 with a PP-HT body, FFKM seals and Ceramic diaphragm would provide adequate protection from exposure to the specified chemical.
LMK807 Plastic Submersible Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
- Part No: 391-3001-R-2-1-7-5-1-040-000
- Pressure Range: 0 to 30
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with removable nose cone
- Housing Material: PP-HT
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FFKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 40
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)