Chemical resistant submersible level sensors with a PVC housing and ceramic diaphragm for measuring the hydrostatic level of harsh chemicals.
These sensors have no exposed metal components which would otherwise corrode when exposed to corrosive chemicals. Different cable coatings and seal materials can be chosen to adapt compatibility with specific chemicals, concentration and temperature.
- LMK809 Plastic Submersible Low Level Transmitter - IP68 low range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and agressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT or PVDF.
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter - IP68 mid range pressure transmitter for measuring the level of highly contaminated and aggressive liquid media with a body made from PP-HT.
- 120cm range 4-20mA submersible chemical tank level sensor for farm water line mineral injection - A plastic submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a chemical tank used for injecting minerals into water lines on farms, and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 120 cm from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- 10m high chemical tank 4-20mA output submersible PVC and ceramic protected liquid level sensor - A submersible PVC and ceramic based construction liquid level sensor for submerging in a gravity drained or pumped liquid chemical tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 10m from the nose cone, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
- 250cm range 0-10Vdc output plastic submersible chemical tank level sensor
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- Sulfuric acid 12-15% conc. drop-in level probe for 10m high tank
- Swimming pool submersible pressure transmitter with 300 mbar range
Related Selection Guides
- Flush Diaphragm
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors
- Liquid Level Sensors