I’m interested in level measurement of sulfuric acid tanks with a concentration between 12 and 15%. I would like to measure the acid with a hydrostatic range of 0 to 10 meter water gauge and output a 4-20mA signal to my tank content management instrumentation. It is not possible to fit the device to the outside of the tank so it would have to be a submersible probe.
The LMK807 plastic housing submersible level probe with a PP-HT body and cable configuration, would provide the most protection against a 12-15% concentrated H2SO4 solution.
LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Probe
- Pressure Range: 10
- Units: mH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with removable nose cone
- Housing Material: PP-HT
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 20
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)