External mounted level sensors for installing on the outside of a liquid storage tank to measure level of tank contents. These level sensors have a screw-in, clamp or bolt-on flange fitting to attach the sensor to a connection port on the external wall of the tank.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK 458 Seawater Low Range Pressure Transmitter - Sea water corrosion resistant low range pressure transmitter for marine, ship and offshore engineering.
- DPT200 Pressurised Tank Level Differential Pressure Transmitter - Pressurised tank liquid level differential pressure cell transmitter for process plant storage.
- LMK331 Screw-In Ceramic Level Transmitter - Level pressure sensor with semi-flush ceramic diaphragm and stainless steel or PVDF wetted parts in ranges from 0-4 to 600mH2O gauge.
- LMK351 High Overpressure Flush Level Transmitter - Flush capacitive ceramic pressure sensor for measuring corrosive and viscous liquid level from levels 0.4 metres of water up to 200 mH2O.
- DS200 Combined Hydrostatic Level Switch, Gauge and Sensor - Three in one hydrostatic level switch, digital level gauge and level sensor with level ranges from 1 mWG up to 600 mWG (3.3 to 1969 ftWG).