A digital display combine with a rangeable externally mounted liquid level sensor for measuring the height of wastewater over a range of 0 to 140in from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DS 200 externally mounted liquid level sensor with digital display can be used to measure wastewater storage tank contents from 0 to 140 inches.
The sensor is attached to the outside fitting of a tank, pipe or vessel using the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the M12 type pin connector to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
Also a local digital display readout, and user adjustable measurement range is included with this externally mounted liquid level sensor to meet the requirements of measuring wastewater level in different sized tanks.
DS 200 Rangeable Liquid Level Sensor & Display
- SKU ID: s1-ds200-78-19332
- Pressure Range: 0 to 140
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS 0.4 bar range min, 0.5% below (11-12bit resolution)
- Switch Output: 1 PNP switch
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1, 5 pin plastic connector
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM