A low range water level sensor for measuring the height of freshwater service water tanks for hot tubs and spas over a range of 0 to 50cm from the G1/2 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the weather proof cable electrical connection.
This IMP-LR low range water level sensor can be used to measure serve water tank contents from 0 to 50 centimetres.
The sensor is attached to the side of a tank at the lowest point, using the G1/2 male process connection, and the measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the weather proof sealed gland and cable to connected water level monitoring instrumentation.
IMPLR Low Range All Stainless Steel OEM Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-implr-26-18835
- Pressure Range: 50
- Units: cmH2O
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: IP66 cable gland with 2m of cable (C)
- Process Connection: G1/2 male DIN 3852 (F)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (E)