An absolute pressure sensor for ship use to measure seawater depth on a ferry hull draft monitoring system over a range of 0 to 3 bar abs from the G1 1/2″ process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the waterproof cable electrical connection.
This LMK 458 absolute range pressure sensor can be used with a ferry hull draft monitoring system to measure seawater pressure from 0 to 3 bar absolute.
The sensor is installed using a G1 1/2″ to measure the sea water pressure, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP68 rated sealed gland and cable.
The sensor housing is made from a copper nickel alloy to protect from corrosion when exposed to seawater pressure in ship hull draft monitoring applications.
LMK 458 Absolute Pressure Seawater Draft
- SKU ID: s1-lmk458-45-23863
- Pressure Range: 0 to 3
- Units: bar
- Reference Type: Absolute / Non-Vented (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: G1 1/2 male screw-in version
- Housing Material: Copper Nickel Alloy (seawater compatible)
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: TPE-U (125degC max)